Happy New Year Linwood Farms Residents,
Many of us have set resolutions for 2013; perhaps yours is organization. Here are 5 creative tips we found on pinterest.com help you get control of the clutter.
1. Don't loaf around. Use bread tabs to organize your wires. Simply write with a permanent marker on the tab you get with your loaf of bread and attach to the various wires in your office or behind your entertainment system.
2. Freshen your breath and your junk drawer. Use your old Altoid tins for organization. It's perfect for small items like push pins, paper clips, thumb tacks, and USB drives. Simply label the outside of the tins and toss in your small items.
3. This one's a shoe-in. Use a shoe rack(with pouches) for more than just shoes. This simple shoe rack can be used to store snacks, spices, odd and ends in the pantry, craft supplies, children's toy figurines and more. If it fits in the pocket, it can be organized.
4. Go horizontal then vertical. Turn a wooden magazine holder on its side and go horizontal. You could nest several in a row up in a corner for more storage options.
5. Got tension?. Use a tension curtain rod or shower curtain rod across the area under your sink. Use it to hang spray bottles by the trigger. Hang high enough to free up space under for more storage.